Tuesday 28 February 2012

Weekend Frohlichs

So as is customary with all fashion blogs, here is the weekly "What I Wore on the Weekend" feature:














Swish huh? Was feeling rather metal so had to give in to a certain level of cliché. And yes, my legs were freezing all night!

So I took myself down to the nouveau chic gig of the week, being the Ghast, Necrosadistic Goat Torture, Virophage and Towers of Flesh:

GHAST / NGT / VIROPHAGE / TOWERS OF FLESH - FREE ENTRY!

All in all, was a pretty awesome gig, though sadly, having yet to move my camera from the old flat to the new abode, I couldn't take any kvlt fashion pictures (all the corpse paint and Darkthrone tees and what not).

Fingers crossed it won't be too long until another wicked gig comes up, though as far as I am aware, that would be the next Red Raven club night at the Hobgoblin, on 17 March 2012, featuring De Profundis (to play their kick ass new album), and Inconcessus Lux Lucis.



No comments:

Post a Comment